**FALL 2017 STUDENTS SEEKING AN ACCREDITED INTERNSHIP. Before filling out this form please confirm with your internship counselor that you are eligible to receive academic credit and be prepared to forward the confirmation to NYCSTYLIST. We very much appreciate your interest, however, under no circumstances will we consider applicants who cannot receive academic credit.
- Must be an organized go-getter who can multi task.
- Think ahead and be part of an exciting team in what is often a fast paced environment.
- Must also be okay with desk work such as managing receipts and invoices.
- Be equally meticulous regardless of the task given.
Daily duties may include any of the following:
- Attending private client appointments alongside Laura: Assisting with closet edits, filling in donation forms, organizing closets, shopping, fittings, returns, exchanges, photographing looks, printing, photos and assembling look books.
- Marketing appointments to view new collections.
- Helping with the prep, fittings, shoot and wrap on photo shoots.
- Helping to select looks through online research for upcoming shoots.
- Photographing and logging items used in looks.
- Completing errands, for example: picking up from Stuart Weitzman, making a John Varvatos return, exchanging sizes at Bergdorf Goodman, etc.